Monday, October 30, 2006

welcome to the world, baby girl!


Sophia Marie Frances was born on October 4, 2006.
She was induced because my doctor was worried that she was no longer thriving in the womb. Gino and I said a prayer to St. Francis of Assisi, as it was his feast day, and asked for his prayers for a healthy baby, speedy and healthy labor and delivery. She was born less than 5 hours after being induced!! Amazing!! She is beautiful and kissable and sweet smelling. Most days you will find me nursing her, kissing on any one of the kids... (I'm very affectionate/emotional these days)... or sleeping. Not much gets done around here, but that's okay!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

She is beautiful! Praise Jesus for your precious little girl.

Love
Deb

Renee said...

Oh! Joy! I've been checking in on you. Many blessings to you all. I am so happy for you!

~pen~ said...

well congratulations!!

she and my oldest son, ben, share a birthdate :)

blessings on you and yours...