Thursday, January 31, 2008

this is my day

7:00 a.m. we woke up to Fefe crying. She was soaked to the bone...in urine. She had two bottles last night, and let's just say we got our money's worth from that diaper. So, I stuck her in the tub.

Spikey saunters in and says, "whys Fefe in da tub?"
me: "cause she's stinky."
him:"oh, I'm stinky, too." and he proceeds to strip and get in the bath.

okay, this is no biggie, they'll play a few more minutes and than I'll yank them out and get them dressed for the morning. But I didn't expect Kiddo to barge in...

5yo Kiddo: "What's going on in here?!"
clearly this is one party she did not get the invite to.
me: "your brother and sister were stinky."
her: "me, too!"
And than there were three...
I groaned, craved for my coffee, than sat back and watched them play.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

very cute story...i don't have toddlers yet so my world has yet to be so...humorous. :-) *elizabeth

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

come over to my blog and check out my great new giveaway! it's a good one! *elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Dear Veronica: This is the first time I've read your blog ... what a hoot! I smiled to read you're an AF brat, too. I was born on the A/F base in Grand Forks, ND (little known factoid). I'm putting you on my blogroll! Have a blessed day.